OpenNotes aims to keep you informed on what is happening with our growing movement. Stay up-to-date on the latest news, industry trends, implementation, and spread by signing up for our newsletter, or checking this page.
Britta Bloomquist is a patient activist and member of the PFCCpartners National HIT Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC), which focuses on patient portals and electronic medical records as an impartial group of patients and families who are committed to improving the ability of technology to support the patient-physician relationship.
What We’re Reading
- Adolescents’ and Young Adults’ Satisfaction with and Understanding of Medical Notes from a Pediatric Gastroenterology Practice: A Cross-Sectional Cohort Study, The Journal of Pediatrics
- What to Consider Before Trading Your Health Data for Cash, New York Times
- The end of placebos is in sight, WIRED UK
What People Are Saying About Us
- The Value Initiative turns two, AHA News
- Beyond EHR Optimization: in Seattle, HIT Leaders Discuss How to Transform the EHR Experience for MDs, Healthcare Innovation
- Why Transparency is the New Currency, HealthSystem CIO
- Partners Launches Expansive 5-year digital health innovation plan, Healthcare IT News