Clinical Research Assistant II
Job Summary: An integral team member which provides research and data support for a variety of OpenNotes projects including: recruitment and enrollment, protocol and study document development, IRB submission process, focus groups and patient interviews, data analysis and participation in manuscript development.
- Assists in survey development, response tracking, data requests, prepares study materials, and ensures protocol adherence
- Assists with scheduling research interviews, focus groups and email communications
- Participates in development and submission of study related documents to the IRB for each assigned study(s)
Participates in data analysis, programming, data management, abstracts, data tables, and presentations
Assesses potential participant’s (patients and clinicians) eligibility for study inclusion based on protocol(s)
May review and obtain informed consent with patients and serve as the point of contact.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years related work experience required.
- Bachelors degree and one year experience in a medical setting and/or clinical research or a Master’s Degree.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Working knowledge of computerized data required including word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access.