Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego is the region’s pediatric medical center serving San Diego, Imperial and southern Riverside counties.
- The largest children’s hospital in California (based on admissions).
- The only hospital in the San Diego area dedicated exclusively to pediatric healthcare.
- The region’s only designated pediatric trauma center.
- Provider of care to 91 percent of the region’s children.
- Provider of care to 237,116 children.
Our outstanding team includes more than 900 physicians and more than 1,200 nurses on staff, more than 4,700 employees, more than 500 active volunteers and more than 1,250 Auxiliary members.
Visit MyChart to register for the patient portal.